Nominations for the CCDC Chemical Crystallography Prize for Younger Scientists are generally accepted from around November of the preceding year up to the middle of February for the awarding year. Nominations for this award may be made using this form.
For more details, see the full CCDC prize rules.
In summary the primary criteria are:
- Judged on published research within the scientific field of interest of the CCDC and BCA Chemical Crystallography Group (CCG) – up to 3 papers must be put forward.
- Nominations must be emailed to the Chair of the CCG ([email protected]) by 17:00, Friday 26th February, 2021.
- Scientists nominated shall be not more than 35 years of age on 1st January on the year of the prize being awarded.
- This is a nomination process – i.e. the form should be completed and signed by a nominator of the Young Scientist being put forward.
- CCDC will sponsor an award lecture to be given by the successful nominee. The prize itself will be presented at the award lecture to be delivered during the next BCA Spring Meeting (typically held in April).
To see a historical record of past CCDC Prize winners, see the CCDC Awards and Sponsorship page.