The British Crystallographic Association Chemical Crystallography Group (CCG) are hosting their Autumn Meeting on Wednesday 24th November 2021. The event will run over one day and will be held in a virtual format.
The theme of the meeting will be ‘Crystals out of Equilibrium’, with a range of speakers looking at dynamic crystals and processes, functional properties and metastability of crystalline materials.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Plenary Speaker: Panče Naumov (NYU Abu Dhabi)
· Fiona Meldrum (University of Leeds)
· Andrew Weller (University of York)
· Andrea Laybourn (University of Nottingham)
· Asel Sartbaeva (University of Bath)
· Dave Allan (Diamond Light Source)
· Hamish Yeung (University of Birmingham)
· Claire Hobday (University of Edinburgh)
· Enrico da Como (University of Bath)
The meeting will start at 10 am (UK time), with the scientific contributions finishing by 4:30 pm. There will also be an online social event afterwards for continued discussions and the chance to interact with the community a little more informally.
There will be a small registration fee of £10 to cover the costs of technical assistance and to support the scientific endeavours of the CCG. A full programme will be available soon so please check back here for the latest updates.
We look forward to seeing you all (virtually) in November!
Registration for Autumn Meeting 2021
Registration is now open! The widget below should allow for registration, however if it is not rendered then click here to be taken out to the eventbrite website.